Thursday, December 2, 2010

Everybody Needs a Mentor!

My purpose behind writing this article is two-fold. First, I would like to encourage all people in business to acquire a mentor if you don't already have one. The right mentor with the right motives can be "priceless" for any business man/woman. Secondly, I have just experienced my best month ever, not only in business but personally as well. Of course there are tons of people to thank but I would like to show special appreciation to one person in particular, Omar Periu. I cannot write enough words to express how much I admire, esteem and truly appreciate what this gentleman has done for me and my family. As a real estate investor I was not unlike many in that I knew plenty of strategies, techniques, tips, and all that is associated with Investing in Real Estate. The problem was I struggled putting everything together in order to make money. As you are reading this you may relate to my story, because I had all the knowledge I needed to be successful but I had very little success (money)behind all my knowledge. That is why I am writing this article because I want everyone to get a mentor. According to Webster's Dictionary a mentor can be defined as "a trusted counselor or guide, tutor or coach." Now that I have defined what a mentor is let me ask you a question, Do you have someone that fits the definition of a mentor behind you? If not, I will certaintly recommend Omar to anyone but deeper than that I want to encourage all real estate investors to get a mentor. Notice in the definition is mentioned the word "coach". I don't know about you but I played my fair shair of sports growing up including receiving a basketball scholarship in college. I remember some of the practices and extra work I would have to put in because I wanted to the best I could be. I always wanted to please my coach and for him to tell me I was getting better no matter if it took tough love or not. See, I take the same approach with my coach/mentor now in regards to business. When I get off track or need some advice I have a mentor there that cares about me and can take a third party look at my situation, whether it is a bad real estate deal, negotiating struggles, analyzing a deal, and so on. My point is I have someone and because of that I have reached success at lightning speed, quicker than I would have ever imagined. One of Omar's sayings in regards to a mentor is "when the student is ready the teacher will appear!" What a great concept and philosophy to have. My question to you would be "ARE YOU READY?" Are you coachable, or do you know it all already? Are you a self starter or do you need some motivation to get started? My challenge to you in writing this article is simple, do you have a mentor that challenges you to succeed, if not I would like to introduce the best one in the country to you right now. As a tribute for what he has done in my life I want to give back in any way possible to him because I feel it is the least I could do. If you are ready to experience tremendous growth in all aspects of your life, if you are coachable and willing to learn, and if you are sick and tired of not succeeding I want to introduce you to Omar Periu. His life story is amazing, his success is amazing and his wealth building systems are first class. Out of all the mentors and trainings that I have had nothing even compares to the level of Omar's. Take action today and look him up at http://www.omarperiu.com, I guarantee it will be life changing. He has products that range from negotiation strategies to networking fundamentals and even real estate courses. If you get an opportunity to see him speak your mindset on life and business will change. I want to end this article by saying "Thank you Mr. Periu for changing my life and giving me strategies and systems that produce results."

"Tell me you want and I'll show you how to get it" OMAR PERIU

No comments:

Post a Comment